Owens Cross Roads Truck Accident Injury Attorneys
Truck accidents often result in severe and often fatal injuries. Compared to cars, trucks can weight up to 30 times. Moreover, they are much taller and takes longer to stop when braking fully. Everyone on the road driving along trucks is very vulnerable during accidents. In 2017, more than 4,000 people died in truck accidents with 68% of the victims being occupants of another vehicle.
While all motor vehicle accidents are serious, truck accidents, especially those involving passenger vehicles, have a higher chance of resulting in fatal injuries. Moreover, situations involving commercial drivers are much more complicated.
Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers can help his clients find affordable medical care for their injuries if needed.
Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers will make sure that you have access to the best personal injury attorneys and legal resources to protect you during legal battles. We are focused and dedicated to our clients and getting them the fair compensation that they deserve. Our goal is to help our clients in paying medical treatment, lost wages, property damage, and other related issues by fighting against any responsible individual or company and getting their rightful compensation.
Call the Owens Cross Roads Personal Injury Attorneys of Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers at (205) 407-1695 for a Free Consultation!
Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable
Truck drivers working under commercial trucking business or those serving as independent contractors follow strict state and federal laws. These rules and regulations are set to ensure that safety not only of the truck driver but also everyone else on the road. For example, interstate truck drivers in Alabama are not allowed to drive for 11 hours following a 10-hour off duty continuously. Moreover, they are not allowed to work more than 60 hours in seven consecutive days or more than 80 hours in eight straight days. Violating these rules can cause fatigue which can be very dangerous when operating heavy machinery like trucks.
Nodding off even for just a moment may result in fatal accidents that will put many lives in danger. Broken bones, head injuries, and even death are possible when trucks are involved in accidents.
Truck accident injuries are devastating results due to:
- Distracted driving (calling, texting, eating, etc.)
- Speeding especially during adverse weather conditions
- Fatigue due to extended periods of driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failure to do proper maintenance and inspection of their trucks
Accidents happening on company time can be very complicated especially when taking legal action against the driver and their company. For-profit companies will not readily hand you the compensation that you deserve due to the accident. Your well-being is not exactly their top priority.
You will need an experienced legal representative to deal with these companies and their insurance agencies. With the guidance of Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers, you are guaranteed that you have the best Owens Cross Roads truck accident injury lawyers on your side. Your interests and welfare are our top priority.
With Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers, you don’t pay until we win.
Our years of experience as a personal injury law firm in Owens Cross Roads makes Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers your best option in fighting individuals, private companies, and government agencies when filing claims due to truck accidents. You have our full support and resources to achieve the best results and get the fair compensation that you need for recovery.
What To Do When In A Truck Accident
Being involved in an accident, much less a severe truck accident, is something that no one is prepared for. Serious injuries, severe property damage, and various long term problems are just a few of the issues that you are going to face. On top of that, you will be dealing with a serious legal battle to claim the compensation that you need to get your life back on track.
As experienced Owens Cross Roads, AL personal injury attorneys, we have constructed a reliable and effective process of handling truck accident injury claims. In the instance that you or your family or your loved one has sustained injuries in an accident involving a commercial truck or a tractor-trailer, here is what you can expect to happen:
- Seek Medical Treatment – Prioritize your medical needs during accidents. Identify and describe each pain, ache, or symptoms whether you consider them irrelevant or minor. Provide as much detail as possible not only for your treatment but for your medical records as well.
- Hire an Attorney – Handling legal matters alone are stressful enough. Doing this while recovering from a serious injury is near impossible. Seek the expertise of Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers and participate in our Free Consultations and Free Case Reviews. Our personal injury attorneys will aggressively seek all means to protect your interests. Through our sound legal advice, expert insight, and detailed guidance, we will get you the justice and compensation that you need to begin your healing process.
- Build the Case – Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers will ensure that you have a strong case against the at-fault party. We will determine the best compensation that you need through detailed investigations, gathering police and medical reports, and analyzing relevant information related to the accident.
- Communication – Because you are our top priority, we will make sure that we are in contact through each step of the process. You will know precisely where we are in the case and its current status. Our legal experts will ensure that you understand each aspect of the case and what we can do to increase your potential for success. Our monthly reviews will keep you updated and knowledgeable.
- Settlement – We will prepare the settlement demand by compiling all pertinent details and documents such as medical records, billing information, lost wages, and more. Our attorneys will discuss the demand with you and ensure that all losses are accounted for. Once agreed, we will present this demand to the defense lawyer or claims adjuster. We will handle the negotiations until we can present a final offer to you where you will decide to accept or reject it.
- Injury Lawsuit – Ideally, your claims should be settled outside the court to minimize the stress. However, in cases that we need to fight in the courtroom, our experienced lawyers at Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers will aggressively defend you and your interests to maximize the compensation package and minimize the court time.
- Post-Settlement – Once your lawsuit has been found in your favor or a settlement is reached, your funds will be settled according to the agreement. It will be deposited into a trust account before disbursement. Once all the bills have been paid at negotiated and reduced rates, you will receive the final settlement check.
Truck accidents that result in fatal injuries or even death can be very painful and traumatic for a person and for their family. If you or your loved one are a victim of a truck accident caused by someone else’s negligence, the accomplished Owens Cross Roads truck accident lawyers here at Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers are ready to fight with you and for you to get justice and fair compensation.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Do not let another day pass without seeking the support of a competent Alabama automobile accident injury attorney! Our experienced legal experts are here to help you get your life back by fighting aggressively for your interests. We will help you focus on your recovery by supporting the legal battle that will get you the fair compensation that you deserve.
Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers is the Owens Cross Roads automobile accident injury law firm that will finally put your mind at ease. We are ready to fight any individuals, corporations, companies, and even government bodies to get the compensation that you deserve. You cannot afford to wait.
Call Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers today at (205) 407-1695 your Free Consultation with a Truck Accident Injury Attorney!